ヘッダー

2021/03/01

Bottle

 
I had run out of instant coffee at the Kanashibari base, so I bought a new one, but then I realized that I had thrown away the bottle that I had been using to make instant coffee.

I've been using the same bottle, refilling it, but the other day, when I finished using the contents of the bottle, it seems that I threw it away.

The other day, when I had finished using the contents of the bottle, I seemed to have thrown it away. It was a good thing that I bought instant coffee, but when I realized that I didn't have a bottle to put it in, I started crying, screaming, weakening, and became a cripple.

At any rate, I broke the seal and put the right amount into a cup of coffee, and at the same time boiled the water in the electric kettle. The bottle to transfer the contents no longer exists at the Kanashibari base, so I had no choice but to fasten it with a rubber band as shown in the top photo.

As the water in the electric pot seemed to have boiled, I tried to pour it into a cup, but the lid of the pot was soaking wet. I thought, "What's going on? I thought, "What's going on?" I found out that the water had been boiled with the lid half-open. If you boil water with the lid half open, the lid will get soaked. This will be on the test.

If the lid is soaked, it means that water has leaked into the room in the form of steam. This means that the instant coffee, which is only held in place with a rubber band, is in grave danger. At this rate, it may only be a matter of time before the instant coffee inside the bag absorbs all the moisture and hardens into one giant rock.

I need to get a bottle. I have to get a bottle.

But where can I find a bottle? Even if I buy a new jar of instant coffee and replace the contents, I still won't be able to find a jar to put the instant coffee that was originally in the jar in. It's an endless bottle hell.

I have to get a bottle. I have to get a bottle.

Things are heating up.


The Kanashibari Channel is the perfect accompaniment to coffee. Close the lid of the electric kettle tightly, then subscribe to the channel! ↓↓↓
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿