ヘッダー

2021/03/02

Turned into a nice cafe


 Hurry up and get the bottle. We have to get the bottle.

It's been a day since these words became the watchword of all mankind.

Where on earth can I get a "bottle"?

I was reading through the first volume of Yaro Abe's famous book "Midnight Diner" at a loss, when I received a comment on yesterday's article, "Hurry to DAISO! (Thank you very much).

I guess Kanashibari is overflowing with the blessings of God. After all, Kanashibari is overflowing with God's blessings, and there is a DAISO just a five-minute walk from the Kanashibari base. That's right, let's stop by DAISO before we go to the Kanashibari base tomorrow.

In preparation for the next day's trip to DAISO, I nourished my energy by watching a video on Youtube of a mosasaurus preying on a tyrannosaurus while drinking beer and drinking shochu, and went to sleep peacefully.

At noon today, I was about to leave my house thinking, "Well, let's go to the Kanashibari base... but I'll stop by DAISO first! It was raining when I was about to leave my house. It was raining when I was about to leave my house. It was a little bit, or quite a bit, if you will, a "long" way to go to DAISO before going to Kanashibari Base. If I walked a lot in the rain, I might get tired of holding the umbrella and my toes might get wet.

With a broken heart and a broken spirit, I was left with no choice but to head straight to the Kanashibari base like a ragdoll.

This time, I received a comment on the Facebook page where I shared yesterday's article, "If you're looking for a container that can be used all the time, I recommend Nescafe Barista" (thank you very much).

Nescafe? Bali what? What? What's that?

I immediately checked it out and found out that it's something really cool.

The Nescafe Varista is a coffee machine that allows you to enjoy a wide variety of café dishes with the touch of a button.

It seems that you can enjoy the fluffy crema (foam) and aroma of an authentic café using your regular Nescafe Eco & System Packs, such as Nescafe Gold Blend, at home.

The company says that if you have the popular Nescafe Goldblend Barista coffee machine, which allows you to make coffee whenever you want, your home will quickly turn into a wonderful cafe.

.....

I can't wait to get a bottle. I've got to get a bottle.

The Kanashibari Channel is an all-you-can-listen channel with a wide variety of menu items at the touch of a button!
Subscribe to the channel and turn your home into a great cafe!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿