ヘッダー

2021/03/03

Book of secrets of the art of war

 
Finally, I bought it.

That's right. It's the "Gorin no Sho," a book on the secrets of military strategy written by the great swordsman Miyamoto Musashi. The other day, I was watching a video on Youtube of a mosasaurus preying on a tyrannosaurus while drinking beer and soju-hai, and it came up as a topic in one of the related videos. I was watching a video of a mosasaurus preying on a tyrannosaurus, and it came up in a related video.

But actually, I haven't finished reading "The Martian Chronicles" by Ray Bradbury, which I made a big deal about the other day. I haven't finished it yet. In fact, I haven't read it at all for a while now. My excuse is that I've been trying to read books in the time between various tasks. However, if I read such books when I have a little free time, when I go back to my original work, I find myself wondering, "What was I doing? When I read them when I have a little free time, it takes me a long time to get my head back in the game, or I end up doing the same thing twice. So, even if I have a little free time, I tend to subconsciously avoid "immersing" myself in things these days. So it's hard for me to get into books that I need to be immersed in.

In addition, I'm a gentleman who has a habit of getting dizzy when I read while drinking, so I can't read while I'm drinking.

I'm in trouble. When I think about it, 24 hours is really short. I think a day used to be longer than that.


Kanashibari is a great background music for your spare time. Subscribe to the Kanashibari Channel and fill up your spare time with Kanashibari!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿