ヘッダー

2021/03/19

The thing that tourists visiting Japan from overseas buy without knowing why

 
I've been attacking the world with the brush strokes of Kanashibari's song titles for a while now, and here it is at last, "Bacteria". I have the impression that it's competing with "Ring the Bell to Kill Everyone" for the top spot among Kanashibari's songs.

Incidentally, the riff of this song is made up of my so-called "habits," so I'm always ashamed when people say, "I like Bacteria the best! I feel like I'm being praised for my shame every time I hear it.


This time, I tried to create various things again, but I think the impact of kanji characters is stronger than katakana. I think the impact of kanji is weaker than katakana.

So I decided to use a smaller size, and the one I felt most comfortable with was the orthodox T-shirt.


"Doh! I think it's better to use smaller letters rather than big ones like "Doh! I have a hopeless sense of balance when it comes to placement. This design is kind of like those "T-shirts with strange Japanese printed on them" that tourists from overseas buy without knowing why.

I really don't know what to think of other items such as phone cases and tote bags, so I definitely recommend the T-shirts. I can assure you that it will be like those "T-shirts with weird Japanese printed on them" that tourists visiting Japan from overseas buy without knowing why!

The only place you can listen to "Bacteria" made by me is on the Kanashibari Channel!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿