ヘッダー

2021/03/11

Yanglingquan


The pain in my left ankle, which you are most concerned about now, is much better than yesterday. I don't think the pain when I press on the affected area has changed, but the pain when I walk or step on it is almost gone. It hurts when I push it, though.

By the way, when I was searching my left foot yesterday, I noticed that there was a pressure point that was very effective for this ankle pain. According to my research, it's called "Yanglingquan," and it's located on the outside of my foot, in the concave area just below the round bone diagonally below the knee plate. It hurts a lot when I press the "Yanglingquan" point on my left foot, but it feels good and the pain in my ankle is relieved a lot. Currently, I can press the same part on my right foot, but it neither hurts nor feels good.

Incidentally, Yangling Spring is said to be effective mainly for "tired legs and tight muscles," but it is also said to be effective for migraines. I rarely get them, but I do have migraines, so I'll give it a try next time I get one.

I wonder what caused the pain in my ankles this time.


The Kanashibari sound is said to work well anyway. I'll have to subscribe to the channel and find out what it's good for!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿