ヘッダー

2021/03/07

Considering the long history of this planet

 

I was told that the deadline for the next TV program would be around March 10th, but yesterday morning I received a call from the mastermind asking for the data. Yesterday was March 6th, but if you think about the long history of the earth, March 10th is like the same time, so to speak. I guess when you're the mastermind, the scale of what you think is huge.

Originally, I was told that there would be two songs this time. I had already decided on "Where's the Black" for one of the songs, but I hadn't decided what to do for the other.

I had a vague idea that it should be "Devil Studs" or "Five IQ", but I thought I had four days left, so I only had a vague idea.

Unexpectedly, however, I needed to decide on another song by last night, so I thought I'd ask for help from others and did a Twitter survey for the first time in a while.

Since it was midday and we only had a very short time to do this, we didn't get many answers (thank you to those who cooperated!). The result was "Five IQ" by a narrow margin.

So the next TV broadcast will feature two songs, "Where's the Black" and "Five IQ".

The Kanashibari Channel has been called "the best in the long history of the earth. Before you take the survey, subscribe to the channel!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿