ヘッダー

2021/03/20

Spot the difference

 
What a surprise, it's been two weeks today since the release of the music video for "Where's the Black?


I can't tell you how many times I've written the words "Kwanagin Kanashibari" in blood on this note. I just searched my notes for "Kouin Kanashibari" and found that I've only written it twice. Teperorin.

The new music video will be released tomorrow or the next day or the day after that. As I was gazing at the video, which I've already looked through many times to check it out, I noticed something terrible.

The song has a lot of the word "welcome" in it, but to my surprise, some of the many "welcomes" were "welcame".

No, no, no, if welcome is welcame, it's not cool as hell!

I'm glad I found it, but at the same time, it makes me shudder to think if there are other mistakes like this. I'm glad I found it, but at the same time, it makes me shudder to think if there are other mistakes like this.

By the way, it is said that it is a common practice for lyricists to never look at the lyric card that contains the lyrics they have written. The reason is that even if you find a mistake, you can't correct it. I understand that feeling very well. Basically, I don't want to look at it either. But I do.

I wonder if there are any other places where welcome is set to willcom or something.


Let's watch the Kanashibari Channel again and again to find the mistakes! Subscribe to the channel first!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿