ヘッダー

2021/03/12

The World of Kanashibari


I pay a lot of attention to the song titles for Kanashibari. I try to choose words that are true to Kanashibari's worldview and still have an impact. It's quite obvious, but "faithful to the world view" is a very important point. In the end, Kanashibari is all about the worldview.

For example...

A bullet

Ring the bell to kill us all

Dance with one eye

Greed Faker

Bacteria

Mother Goose of Blasphemy

Underworld

Crazy in the White Night

Lead Lust

The Age of Speed Madness

and more.


By the way, the song "Five IQ," whose music video was released the other day, was originally going to be called "De-tarame Bastard," as the song repeatedly says "De-tarame Yaro-o. However, at the end of the song, I suddenly became curious and searched for "De-tarame Bastard". And I found that there was already a song like that. I was so surprised. I was so confident in my originality.

I'm not particular about "making every song a name that doesn't exist in the world," but "Bullshit Bastard" is a pretty impressive song title, isn't it? And the person who played the song with the impactful title was also a very famous artist, right? So I thought, "I don't want people to think I'm just copying him," and changed the name to "Five IQ.

I wanted to make the world of Kanashibari better known, so I made this as a test.


It's cool, isn't it? When you say "Kanashibari's world view," the Kanashibari logo is the first thing that comes to mind, but "Japanese" is an important keyword, so this is very "right".

So I decided to do something with it. I'll probably be able to do it tomorrow. There are so many services available these days (or not), it's really convenient.



The Kanashibari channel is full of impactful song titles. Subscribe to the channel and experience the world of Kanashibari!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿