ヘッダー

2021/03/22

Welcome, seared Sakhalin shishamo, dead

 
The "Seared Sakhalin Shishamo" sold at 100 yen Lawson is delicious. When I first tried it, I thought it was good, but it was too salty. So I didn't buy it for a while, but when I tried it the other day, the saltiness was just right, and it was good for drinking. I don't know if they secretly made minor changes or if my palate has become dull. I don't trust my own tongue at all, so the mystery only deepens.

So today, the music video for "Welcome Dead" has finally been released!


The song that I wrote about in the "Search for Mistakes" section the other day, "the song that has a lot of the word "welcome" in it," is exactly this song. Some of the subtitles for the word "welcome" in the chorus were changed to "welcame". I think it's all fixed, but I'm not sure. If you find anything that hasn't been fixed, please forget about it immediately.

Speaking of "Welcome Dead," it used to be the first song we almost always played at gigs. However, the song "Welcome Dead" released today is no longer the same as the song "Welcome Dead" that was included in the third track of the first EP "Underworld". Or rather, it is no longer a different song if it has changed so much.

In addition to the song "Welcome Dead" released today, the Kanashibari Channel is full of other great songs. Subscribe to the channel before you eat the seared Sakhalin shishamo!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿