ヘッダー

2021/03/10

Left ankle

 
My left ankle has been hurting since this morning.

I woke up in the middle of the night. At that time, I thought, "My left ankle hurts," but I fell asleep again.

When I woke up in the morning, I found that my left ankle hurt so badly that I had trouble walking.

The ankle, or rather, the pain was pinpointed to a single spot on the front side of my ankle, and I could clearly see where it was. The type of pain was completely bruised. It's exactly the pain of a bruise, and it hurts when you press on it. But there is no internal bleeding as I can see.

I have no idea what it is. Yesterday afternoon, I carried a heavy amp head weighing about 20 kilograms and moved it around, but I didn't twist my ankle or hit it when I did that. I didn't feel anything until I went to bed.

It was really hard to walk when I first woke up, but the pain has gone down a lot and I can walk normally now. Now I can walk normally, though it hurts when I press it, and it hurts even when I stand still.

I wondered if it was possible for my ankle to suddenly start hurting, so I did some research and found out that it could be caused by gout. I had thought that gout was caused by the feet, but I heard that it can also be caused by the ankles. That's scary. The amount of alcohol I've been drinking lately is pretty small, but looking back on my life, I can think of a lot of things that could have caused this.

At any rate, I can hardly walk anymore, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

This kind of thing can happen, so please be careful! I don't know how to be careful at all!

The Kanashibari sound is rumored to have analgesic properties. Subscribe to this channel to get pain relief for your left ankle!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿