ヘッダー

2021/03/25

Almost Transparent Blue

 
In search of cool "titles" from all over the world, I set out for a phantom continent that has been passed down since ancient times, traversed mountains, valleys, and storms, was hit by rain, waterfalls, and even lightning, listened to birds chirping, admired flowers, ate sweet bread, and dozed off with my eyes dripping, and sure enough, there it was. This is what I found.

Almost Transparent Blue

That's right. I think it's a title that no one will ever forget, because it's so impactful without using difficult words. It's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of "cool titles.

Needless to say, "Blue is Nearly Transparent" is Ryu Murakami's debut novel, which won the Akutagawa Prize. I have read the novel many times. I like "Fascism of Love and Illusion" among his works, but now I feel like reading "Coin Locker Babies" for the first time in a long time.

This novel is being made into a movie, isn't it? I wondered how they made it into a movie, so I looked it up, but it was not available on DVD, only on VHS. Not even a fragment of the video is available on Youtube. To be honest, my expectations are not that high, but I would like to see it. I'd like to feel the atmosphere of that time period rather than the perfection of the film.

The movie was not available, but the soundtrack was uploaded. It's good. I can't get enough of the "that era" feeling. One of the songs on the soundtrack was Carmen Maki's "Pale White Sunset," and I had never heard of her before. I've known her name for a very long time, but this is probably the first time I've heard her music. Her voice in this song reminds me a lot of Mayumi Gorawa's, doesn't it? I don't feel that way when I listen to other songs, though. The singers of that era were unbelievably good.

Kanashibari is sure to be made into a movie at some point. Subscribe to the channel while you can and be ahead of the times!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿