ヘッダー

2021/03/05

How do you get to my English blog?


 As I have written several times, there is an English version of this note (this blog).

And as I have written many times, the access to that English blog has not increased at all. I mean, the daily PV hasn't changed much, but there used to be a few days a month when the access was concentrated. Recently, however, there have been no such days at all, so the number of monthly PVs has been decreasing from before.

By the way, here is the PV ranking by country. We seem to be getting access from quite a few different countries.


The most important thing I want to know is "where did you come from? If we can find that out, we can focus on that.

But almost all of the "top referring URLs" data that shows this is "other".


In the past, I started tweeting every time I posted an article, and my PV increased a little, but if you look at the graph above, access via Twitter is also less than 1% of my total PV. But if you look at the graph above, access via Twitter accounts for less than 1% of the total PV. "Other" means that there are a lot of bookmarks, right? I'm happy if people are bookmarking my site, but I wonder how they got here in the first place before they bookmarked it.

I feel like I'm just doing this in the dark, not knowing where to focus my efforts. I wonder if someone can give me a hint.


It's not that I'm just uploading music videos in the dark, Kanashibari Channel. Subscribe to the channel and wait for the new music videos that will be uploaded soon!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿