ヘッダー

2021/03/08

Blind Melon, Dokken...

 
I sat down when I saw the title of this article, which is written in something of a hoot.

Blind Melon release new song "Strikes Back"

Blind Melon's vocalist, Shannon, died a long time ago, didn't he? I thought they broke up, but I didn't know they were working with a new vocalist.

It occurred to me that foreign bands change their vocalists quite often, don't they? Just off the top of my head, I can think of AC/DC, Anthrax, Alice in Chains, Mötley Crüe, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Rainbow...the list goes on and on.(I guess that's about it.)

In Japan, on the other hand, I wonder what there is. Oh, Loudness. Then there was Akai Koen. Other than that... I can't think of any right off the top of my head, although I do listen to a lot of music from overseas. I can't think of any right away.

I thought to myself, "Didn't Dokken go by the name Dokken even though they kicked out Don Dokken, the vocalist who gave the band its name? I thought, "Didn't Dokken operate under the name Dokken even though they kicked out Don Dokken, the vocalist of the band? I gave up on reading the book because of the complexity of the situation and the long history. At any rate, I heard that among the many characters who appeared in the long history, there is a person who retired and became a monk now.

It's a bit rough to lump all the countries other than Japan together as "foreign countries", but I guess there are differences in the sense of the word. But that's not the point.


The vocalist is still alive and kicking in Kanashibari. Subscribe to the channel before the vocalist dies!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿