ヘッダー

2021/03/17

Lizard's hand

 
Marty Friedman seems to be talking passionately about the musical instrument district of Ochanomizu.


I don't remember when I last went to Ochanomizu, but even though I don't have any equipment fetish, it is still a town that makes my blood boil.

In Ochanomizu, the "magic town", I bought a transformable guitar on impulse.

GAD'S RAMBLING

Guild's X79.

I'm sure I took some pictures of it myself, but I couldn't find them, so you can see what it looks like at the link above. The one I bought was also in this color, blue.

By the way, I found out for the first time from the above link that Twisted Sister also used this guitar. I have no memory of the instruments they used.

I still like the shape of this horribly deformed X79, don't you? For some reason, it reminds me of a lizard or a gecko's hand.

But I ended up selling this one. The shape is good, but the body is small and the neck is short (short scale), so it's not cool to stand with it. It's hard to pull when sitting down, and it's not good when standing up, so I had no choice but to ask him to leave.

This guitar is more blue than black. The slightly metallic blue color is strangely suited to this shape. Even looking at it now, it still attracts me for some reason.

I wonder why they didn't make it a bit bigger.


If you listen to this, you can become a bigger person! Subscribe to the channel and become a bigger person!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿