ヘッダー

2021/03/06

Are you satisfied?

 
I walked from my house to the park, which I thought was very far away, after a long time, and it only took me about 2000 steps to get there.

I wonder if I've gotten bigger, if the park is closer, or if the earth has gotten smaller. As I sat on a park bench thinking about it, I thought that for now, fathers who hit the branches of the trees above their heads every time they kicked a soccer ball at their children should just shift their standing position a little.

So today, the music video for "Where's the Black" was released!


We used to play "Where's the Black? That's half right, but half wrong. It's very different from the one we played at the gig and the one on the EP. It's a new version. If you listen to it, you will hear the dramatic climax. It's a very dramatic climax to the song, so please give it a listen.

The Kanashibari channel has been uploading new music videos all the time. Subscribe to the channel and climax together!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿