ヘッダー

2021/03/16

Sweet bread



When there is sweet bread and sour bread, I eat the sweet bread first. I've been caught doing this five times in my life, and I'm not kidding when I say that I've had my eyes peeled open in surprise.

When you're hungry, you want to eat sweets more, right? Because when you are hungry, your blood sugar level is lower. And as you get closer to satiety, the craving for sweets decreases, doesn't it?

That's why I eat sweet things first. It's a sign of my desire to "enjoy the taste" as much as possible. In other words, it's a global kindness, and in the end, it's love.

But it's not an exaggeration; people are surprised when they peel their eyes open. The people who are surprised with their eyes wide open say in unison, "Because dessert is after dinner! The point is. In short, they say, "Sweet desserts are eaten after a meal, so sweet bread should be eaten at the end of a meal. Or, to put it more crudely, "Sweet things are a reward, so you should save them for the end! Mookie! That's what they said. But when my hunger is satisfied and my blood sugar level rises, I don't want to eat sweets so much.

So today I had a sweet bread with almond cream and a tuna-mayonnaise sandwich for lunch. Of course, I had the sweet bread with almond cream first, whether I said so or not.

No one said anything to me, though. No one saw me eat it.

If you listen to it, your blood sugar level will go up! Before you eat that sweet bread, subscribe to the Kanashibari Channel!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿