ヘッダー

2021/03/04

Sharpen your senses


There is one thing that is only allowed to those who make a constant effort to sharpen their senses.

If you sharpen your sensitivity to the point that you hurt everyone you touch, you will see things.

Yes, the future.

I've been watching videos of "Masai survival techniques" and "how to escape when surrounded by piranhas" on Youtube on a regular basis. I am able to see the future because I have sharpened my senses to the point where I can say, "This is it!

Most of you may not be able to see the future. But there is nothing to worry about. You can watch videos like "The Truth About Moai" or "What Caused the Extinction of Megalodon? and "What caused the extinction of the megalodon?" on Youtube on a daily basis to sharpen your senses, you will be able to see the future.

Tomorrow or the next day, a new music video will be uploaded to the Kanashibari channel.

I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm talking about, because I'm always asking myself, "Do parallel worlds exist? and "5 of the world's most puzzling mysteries" on Youtube, my five and six senses have become as sharp as a zantetsuken.

That's right. Everything is an accumulation of daily life. Let's all keep sharpening our senses without losing heart. You will be rewarded for your efforts.

The new music video will be uploaded to the Kanashibari channel tomorrow or the next day, or the day after that if it's later. Ore-sama will know. No, maybe the day after tomorrow... I'll know...


The new music video will be uploaded to the Kanashibari channel tomorrow or the next day, or the day after that if it's later, or maybe the day after that! So sharpen up your senses and subscribe to our channel!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿