ヘッダー

2021/03/13

Bib

 
I made this using yesterday's brushstroke, "The Evil Bullet"!

Baby bib

Yes, it is. I think the official name is "baby bibs". In short, it's a "drool cover. When you're drooling and drooling and drooling, you should casually put this on. That is the etiquette of a lady and gentleman. Also, if you see someone who just can't stop drooling, it's smart to quickly put this on them.

Also, I made this one too!

Baby rompers

I think it's called a romper. In short, it is a "tuna. The size is perfect for people who are about 80cm tall, so if you are just right, please buy it.

And then there are some other things like T-shirts.

T-shirts

Or a hoodie.

Hoodie

One thing I like a lot is the phone case. The slight protrusion is very cool.

Phone case

I just counted and I've made 30 kinds of goods. No seriously, there are so many, you can choose anything you want!

I'd like to say that this is the "worst" way to do things, but from the perspective of behavioral economics, this is the "worst" way. However, from a behavioral economics point of view, this is the "worst" approach. Therefore, the theory is to narrow down the options to about three, and set the one you want to sell the most at the middle price, the so-called "pine, bamboo and plum" style.

So, if you want to sell "Yodare Kake", you can sell it together with "Can Badge" and "Hoodie". Let's focus on those three...

SUZURI - KANASHIBARI Shop

The more you listen to it, the more you can't stop drooling. Get your slobbering ready before you subscribe!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿