ヘッダー

2021/03/09

"Onihei Hankacho," "Kenkaku Shobai," "Baian Fujieda," "Essay.


As I have often written, I have very little desire for things, but there are some books that I cannot throw away.

It is the works of Shotaro Ikenami. Not all of them, but all the volumes of "Onihei Hankacho", "Kenkaku Shobai", "Umeyasu Fujieda, the Work in Progress", and some essays. I have more than 50 books in total, but I just can't seem to part with them.

By the way, I don't like "Sanada Taihei-ki," another of his masterpieces. As far as his works are concerned, I think his Edo period works are suddenly more interesting than his Sengoku period works. I think he has an excellent way of depicting the entertaining aspects of food and color. The culture of the Edo period was much more prosperous than that of the Warring States period, because it was a time of peace and tranquility.

Also, his essays on food are very good. His food-related essays are really the best. By the way, please note that some of his essays are written by people who pretend to be written by Shotaro Ikenami. I've mistakenly bought a few of his essays, but to be honest, they're not very interesting. Oh, I don't have a problem throwing this one away right away.

However, I haven't read any more of "Onihei Hankacho", "Kenkaku Shobai", "Umeyasu Fujieda, the Work in Progress", or the essays, and they've been lying in storage at the Kanashibari base for several years.

Today, I pulled them out and looked at them, poked at them, stroked them, and found that they were in good shape. It's not that I don't like it, but I don't know why I keep it around just to take a glance at it once every few years. I think it's time to let it go.

I wonder if it's time to let it go.

The Kanashibari Channel has more than 20 songs, but you don't have to worry about where to put them. I recommend it because it doesn't take up much space even if you subscribe to the channel!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿