ヘッダー

2021/03/15

Packed with all the desire you can muster


Just two days ago, I made the world's coolest game, "Murderous Bullet", but of course, I'm a man who does it when he has to. I'm not going to rest on my laurels, I'm going to attack you with "Lead Lust"!

I made a lot of things this time, but this is the one I liked.

This is a tote bag. Is it just me, or does this design have a certain literary flavor to it? I don't carry a tote bag myself, though. You can fill this tote bag with whatever you desire!

Also, this is similar to a tote bag.

pouch

It's a pouch. I wonder if the word "leaden desire" is suitable for the bag system. For some reason, it reminds me of Kinjiro Ninomiya.

Of course, we also have T-shirts and hoodies available.


Hoodie

The phone case for "Evil Bullet" was quite excellent, so of course I tried to make one for "Lead No Desire," but it didn't turn out so well. Letters are already a complete design in themselves, so there is a definite difference in how they fit.

After putting on the "Lead No Desire" t-shirt and hoodie, and stuffing all my desires into the kinchaku and tote bag, let's watch the "Lead No Desire" music video! I guess I didn't have to go to all the trouble of writing it down, I could have just used the logo from the music video...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿