ヘッダー

2021/03/14

Limp Bizkit

 

I know it's a little late for this, but Limp Bizkit is really cool.

Limp Bizkit is a band that became a worldwide sensation around the year 2000, but to be honest, I wasn't interested in them at all. I think I've written about them before in this note, but when I went to see KNOTFEST at Makuhari Messe in 2014, Limp Bizkit was on stage. Korn was playing on the same day, and I was thinking, "I should have chosen that day," but when I saw Limp Bizkit in person, I was blown away by how cool they were. Their "aura" and "dignity" were so much different from the other bands. By the way, I couldn't understand what was going on with Slipknot because I was exhausted at the end of the day (me) and the sound was so bad (I could only hear the percussion and vocals).

At that time, I thought "Limp Bizkit is a really cool band", but I didn't buy the CD after that (why?).

Then, the day before yesterday, I saw Limp Bizkit on Youtube. It's really cool. Wes Borland, the guitarist of Limp Bizkit, always wears eccentric full-body make-up (he was all in black at the KNOTFEST), but that and other things didn't really appeal to me until now. But I really like how crazy she looks, including her makeup.

I wish I could wear the black outfit that Wes wears in this music video.


Black is the word for Kanashibari. If you subscribe to our channel, you too can become black!
↓↓↓

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿