ヘッダー

2021/03/18

My old blog

 
A long time ago, I was writing a blog. It was way before I started Kanashibari, back when primitive people were still biting into the meat of mammoth slices.

When I was writing yesterday's article, I couldn't find a picture of my Guild X79, so I thought, "I must have posted it on my blog back then," and logged on to the service for the first time in a long time (the blog itself is now closed).

By the way, the access analysis of blog services is basically padded (although I don't know about that now), but even if you take that out of the equation, it was a blog with quite a lot of access. I was often told by people I met for the first time at live music venues that they were looking at my blog.

I don't remember what kind of things I used to write on such a popular blog, but I thought, "I remember it was something like this note," but when I took a look at it, I was surprised at how little volume there was in each article.

I was surprised to find that the volume of each article was small, though some of them were as large as this recent note. And there are a lot of articles that are clearly "written in a drunken state"... or rather, most of them can be said to be "written in a drunken state". It's true that most of my memories of those days are of drinking for bottoms up. It's horrible.

I wrote a few articles about the Guild X79, but I didn't post any pictures of the guitar, which is the most important thing, and I just used funny pictures I found on the Internet.


What the hell did I want to say at that time?

The Kanashibari Channel is more interesting than blogs and notes. Let's subscribe to the channel and muddle the waters!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿