ヘッダー

2021/03/28

Cosmic Sound

I wonder how sound sounds in zero gravity.

Gravity is not supposed to have anything to do with the propagation of sound, but what does it really mean? It is said that gravity has nothing to do with the way we hear sound, because sound is a vibration of air. Well, I don't know if people can actually tell the difference by listening to the sound.

This is because I've been reminded of the importance of reverb for the past few days.

Reverb is "an effect that adds reverberation and reflections to sound to create a sense of spatial depth and breadth" in general.

To tell you the truth, I didn't really know what reverb was. I didn't realize how important a role it plays.

Especially in the old days, bands would say, "I like the sound of this place, so let's record here! I wondered what kind of albums have been recorded in unusual places, and when I looked it up, I found an album recorded in space.

Space Sessions: Songs From A Tin Can" was recorded on board the International Space Station by Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, but he didn't record all the parts in space. It seems to be just songs and guitars. I'm really interested to hear how the drums sound in zero gravity.


As a companion for space travel, I recommend the Kanashibari Channel, which was not recorded in space, but it is somewhat space-like!
↓↓↓
KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿