ヘッダー

2020/08/01

KANASHIBARI Radio starts!


"Think only of one thing and work hard, and your wishes will come true.

It's not an exaggeration to say that I was born in this world to make such an adage known to the world.

You can spend your time raining or windy, sleeping or eating, taking a bath, brushing your teeth, chewing gum, getting a stomachache, reading a book, playing the guitar, playing the bass guitar, singing a song, drinking, eating sweets, figuring out how to put on an armband, walking, running, wobbling, crying, laughing, screaming... All the efforts I've made to keep quiet and so on have been with this in mind.

https://podcasts.apple.com/jp/podcast/kanashibari-radio/id1525813640

Yes, I started this project 3 or 4 days ago with the idea of podcasting Kanashibari Radio, a kind of radio program that automatically reads this blog in English and plays Kanashibari's music at the same time. Congratulations to you for starting it.

However, I'm not really sure what a podcast is, as I was too busy drinking last night to proceed with my research. (Teherontology.)

I put the podcast app on my phone, but I couldn't get any hits when I searched for "Kanashibari Radio". But I found an app called Apple Podcast, not a podcast app.




I didn't realize there are so many different types of podcasts. Do I have to sign up for every service? I mean, is a podcast a technical specification, not a service name?

The only people who search for "KANASHIBARI Radio" are me, and in order to spread the word, we have to get the word out. And since Kanashibari Radio is in English, the target audience is naturally English-speaking people. How should we approach people in that part of the world? The world's English-speaking population is about 1.5 billion people, right? Japan's population is 120 million, and it's only going to decrease from now on, and it's going downhill completely. The scale is getting bigger and more interesting all at once.

The podcast is exactly the same as the one on SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/kxnxb_radio





Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿