ヘッダー

2020/08/04

Especially with the likes



This is why I've been writing NOTE every day that comes and goes. Rainy and windy days, scorching and freezing days, days when I want a whammy pedal and days when I don't.



The article I wrote on July 28, "Automatic voice in English" has become the #Audio Distribution article that attracted a particularly squeamish crowd last week.

Oh no, I'm glad. If only I could have the title of "the article on the #AudioStream that got my attention last week", I would have nothing left to regret. I guess I'm finally graduating from #note (sniff).

Indeed, if you sort the articles tagged with "#AudioStream" by "popularity" you'll find them. It's much lower, though.

It's much lower, though.

I guess the "especially" in "Especially Suki-getting" is a peculiar thing. If it's "the most" or "the xth", it's clearly defined, but "especially" can be decided arbitrarily as much as you want (snide laugh).

I checked the "badges" section of my dashboard, thinking "I may have gotten a similar title before for some article, but I don't know", but I didn't get any badges for "particularly skewed articles in a week".

Huh?

Not one?

So what's the deal with this "I got a particularly squeaky-clean #audio delivery story last week" announcement? Do you just send out a thoughtful notice and then say, "But I don't do badges..."?

Squeak!
Kushii!
Then you can't graduate from NOTE yet!!!

Well, as usual, Note is attacking us with this kind of trick, but we won't lose!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿