ヘッダー

2020/08/02

Instagram



As many of you know, I'm on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/navi_sick/

When I post an insta link to note, it looks like a garbled mess like this, but what is it? I used to see more nifty links before, but that changed after a while.

That's right, he's changed.

I used to update my Instagram page occasionally, but recently I don't update it as often as I used to.

The reason why I'm on social networking sites, not just Instagram, is to promote my band. There is no other reason for me to do it. I don't have any desire to write a diary or anything like that, and even if I did, I have no idea where the desire to share my diary with the world would come from.

I thought about how to use Instagram effectively as an advertisement for my band and still keep it going with as little effort as possible, and I thought, "Why not just take a lot of pictures at every gig and post them? If you make the right arrangements in advance, gig photos will come together on their own at every gig, so you don't have to think about it or take photos for Instagram every time, and it's a great way to showcase your band. And you can use it a lot for flyers and other things.

So I've been posting almost 100% of my gig photos, with the occasional gig video or music video. However, I'm taking a break from gigs at the moment, so I still have a stock of photos. So I still have a stock of photos, but it's naturally dwindling and won't be increasing for a while. It's like a "battle of attrition where you know you're going to lose" until you run out of stock, in short. So, "Let's keep going until we run out of stock! I can't even motivate myself to use them.

Hmmm... I wonder if there are any images that are generated almost automatically just by being alive that can be used for advertising the band.

https://www.instagram.com/navi_sick/


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿