ヘッダー

2020/08/23

METALLICA LOGO GENERATOR


He has done everything ahead of others, and has earned the respect and envy of the world by being a pioneer.

Apparently, she's done it again!

The second version of the METALLICA LOGO GENERATOR has been released. Speaking of "Metallica Logo Maker", it's the one thing that's really got people all over the world riveted, as it turns every word (in English) into a Metallica logo. As this was the second version of the logo maker, my expectations were high, my nostrils were swollen, and of course I tried it.


Oh my! Kanashibari (KANASHIBARI) looks like a senior Metallica! People look like trash! (Musca)

Well, following the first installment, the second installment is no longer impressive and is on the verge of reaching emptiness.

Come to think of it, what was the first one like? Thinking that "it must have been a bit cheaper than the first one," I tried out "METALLICA LOGO GENERATOR" again, which I've done before.

Hmm?

The part of the text matches perfectly, though.

The only difference is the background.

The important part is not changed at all, only the background is changed, and it's the second bullet.

I'm proud of you, Metallica.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿