ヘッダー

2020/08/03

Japanese language



The English translation of the blog and English podcast are now up and running.

https://kxnxb.blogspot.com/
https://podcasts.apple.com/jp/podcast/kanashibari-radio/id1525813640

So, the next step is to do an automated podcast in Japanese, right? Of course, it's possible to do this in exactly the same way as the English version, but...

I think the quality of the Japanese automatic voice is a bit low...as I thought. It's rather good that it's mechanical, but I'm a bit worried about the mispronunciations. I read "Daisakusen" as "Ohsakusen" or "Towaie" as "ha" instead of "wa".

By the way, it seems that you can read the above "To say" correctly if you type "To say", but you have to check every time to understand that kind of thing, right? And if you notice a mistake, you have to fix it, right? The text in this note is super appropriate, and I'm sure there are plenty of corrections to be made, right? So I'm not comfortable with the process of "listening back and correcting". I'm confident that I won't be able to continue it every day. By the way, I had to change "Daisakusen" to "Daisakusen" in hiragana, otherwise people wouldn't read it correctly.

In the first place, I should think about it a little more, because there are some parts of the content that are just "reading this article out loud with automatic voice", which is not very good quality.

I've noticed recently that there are a lot of people on Youtube who use automated voices. I'm sure I've been listening to that kind of thing for a while now, but I didn't realize it until I was aware of it. In the end, it doesn't matter if it's a machine or a human, as long as the content is interesting.

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿