ヘッダー

2020/08/16

813


By the way, the other day was August 13th. I didn't remember that day, but I just remembered that there is a song called "813" in Kanashibari. But "813" in Kanashibari doesn't mean August 13.

When I say "The Mystery of 813," you know it's true. It's part of the "Arsene Lupin" series of books by Maurice LeBlanc. I had "The Complete Works of Lupin the Phantom Thief" when I was a kid, and I loved it immensely, but "The Mystery of 813" was my favorite among them.


The impression of "scary but thrilling and thrilling" is etched in my memory, but I don't remember the content at all. But I can't remember the content of the book at all. I'm still in love with Ore-sama's specifics that I can't remember any of the content, even though I've probably read the book quite a few times.

The cover of this series is just great. The first thing this cover does is give you an idea of what it's all about. When I was a kid, the image of this book was even more frightening than the content of the book.


By the way, I took the "813" in Kanashibari from "The Mystery of 813", but it has nothing to do with the lyrics (and I don't remember the contents of the book at all). When I was writing the lyrics, I was thinking "I'd like to have a title that's meaningful and symbolic", and I remembered "The Mystery of 813", and that's how I came up with it.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿