ヘッダー

2020/08/14

Deletion


As they say, "Life is full of peaks and valleys, ears on the wall and Mary on the shoji.

The other day, the English podcast KANASHIBARI Radio, which overcame many hardships to become available on Spotify, has been removed from the site.

Spotify contacted us via email, and the email read: "Read the terms and conditions, you fucking pig! (It was actually a polite sentence. I found a link to the terms and conditions, so I quickly checked it out and found the following in a very long sentence.

--------------------
using the Spotify for Podcasters Service to distribute music tracks, DJ mixes or similar content to the Spotify Service. The Spotify for Podcasters Service is not intended to be a music distribution tool. If you wish to deliver music to Spotify, please refer to our Spotify for Artists service;
--------------------

In short, it's not allowed to distribute songs on Spotify podcasts, it's "Use Spotify's song streaming service when you distribute songs, yo! I'm not allowed to distribute songs on podcast even if it's in "talk + song" format.

I've been using Spotify for a long time now. So I thought we could make it a "talk + song" style, which is different from the normal song distribution.

So the Japanese version of "Kanashibari Radio", which is just a song distribution service, is not even a story at all, and I'm like, "I got a zero rating, you fucking pig! So that's it. I'm sure I'll be getting the same communication soon and it will be removed.

But Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts seem to be OK for now, I wonder. Are they OK with the music in them, or have they just not been found yet? So I checked the terms and conditions on Apple's end, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

I wonder what kind of pain I'll get next!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿