ヘッダー

2020/08/05

Kanashibari Radio is now available on Spotify Podcast as well!



Kanashibari Radio, which has recently been launched, is now available on Spotify Podcast, following the Apple Podcast.

Kanashibari Radio on Spotify Podcast

The show (what is it called?) I've been working on the start of the first two pages of this site, and I've been correcting the details of the "appearance" and other moronic details every day, a little at a time. I don't know what's in the most important part of this show, because the talk is in English. (Tepekeron.)

I'm sure Apple and Spotify are next, and then there's Google, which should be available on the Google Podcast as well, but it doesn't seem to be available yet, although I've registered for it.

So I've been doing some research and I heard that Google Play Music is going to end by the end of the year. And it's going to be integrated with YouTube Music. Also.
-----------------------------
If you have a podcast on Google Play Music, move to Google Podcasts, as YouTube Music does not have a podcast feature.
-----------------------------
I hear. It's like a transitional period for Google. There are 4 months left in this year, so I'll leave it as it is for now. I think it's a good procedure, so we'll be able to listen to it soon.

If you want to approach English-speaking countries with a podcast, I think Apple, Spotify and Google are the way to go. I'm sure there are many independent services out there, but it's hard to get rid of them.

Tell me about it!You guys out there who have been listening to a bunch of podcasts in English-speaking countries!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿