ヘッダー

2020/08/07

I could have swum the whole ocean



We went through a storm of pods, swam through a sea of casts, and finally did it, yeah.

Rumor after rumor led to rumor, and Kanashibari Radio, which was said to be on the verge of drowning in a sea of rumors, is now available on Google Podcast.

Oh, thank goodness. Now all the starving beastly Kanashibarists of the world can get their daily showers of KanashiBARI Radio to their heart's content. Honestly, I'm so glad! Time to feast, you hungry wolves!

Before we celebrate, "First, let's see that momentous delivery launch with our own eyes! So I opened up the Google Podcasts app, which I had installed on my phone and prepared in advance, and typed in "KANASHIBARI Radio" with the index finger of my trembling right hand.

Hmm?

I can't get out.

Huh? I thought, "That's weird," so I checked the Google Podcast admin page and there's not a single episode that's been distributed. I've got 10 episodes out so far, but not a single one. What do you mean?

Hmmm... I'm not sure about Google Podcasts.

Also, I'm not sure if it's officially called "Google Podcasts" or "Google Podcasts".

I feel like my blood is going to boil in my body today.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿