ヘッダー

2020/08/20

When I woke up, I was cured


Some of you may have read yesterday's article and couldn't sleep last night because you were too worried about the ring finger on Ore's right hand. Some of you still can't dry your pillows from the tears that flowed down your face. Some of you may be so emaciated that you can't get any food down your throats. I think I've heard rumors that some people have torn off their hair and buttons, not to mention their wisps, in an effort to make their pain go away.

But don't worry. Last night, I went to sleep for about 8 hours, thinking that if I woke up and found that I was getting worse, I would go to the hospital immediately and settle the score with the nurse who said "I'm running out of anesthesia right now," but the pain had gone down when I woke up! Wow, the ring finger of my right hand is so light! Woo hoo!

Now I think I can hit the keys of a piano as fast as the world's fastest pianist (though I can't play the piano). I also think I can throw a breaking ball with more sharpness than any other pitcher on the planet (though I'll have to learn how to grip it first).

It's still a little swollen and a little sore, but I'm a gentleman among gentlemen with good manners, so it's no big deal to put up with that much. But when I hit it by mistake last night, I screamed like an animal screaming at the end of an animal's life and thrashed about.

Oh, thank God. It was really good. I feel like eating potato chips.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿