ヘッダー

2020/08/28

Drowsiness


I wonder how many people say that listening to loud music makes them sleepy. A live music club is the perfect place to listen to loud music, and it can make me extremely sleepy.

But that doesn't mean that I'm always sleepy at live music venues. As I recall, one of the characteristics of the music is that it's very loud for a live music venue, and the volume is constant. With music that has a high or low volume, it doesn't matter how loud it is, it doesn't matter how loud it is, it won't make you sleepy. That's why the performers and the live music club (PA) are always thinking "I'm going to do my best to make it loud! I'm pretty sure I get sleepy when I keep making loud noises like "I'm a musician".

When I tell this to people in the music business or to my clients, they say that I have this problem, but I did a quick google search and found no information that I could find. I thought it was a common thing in the world, but is that not true?

I've been using headphones to check out Moro Moro for a long time now, and I've been feeling fiercely sleepy. Of course, it's not loud because I'm checking. I'm not "sleepy", I'm just at the point where I suddenly fall asleep. I hadn't been to a live music club recently, so I forgot about it, but I wondered if it was the same as that phenomenon.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿