ヘッダー

2020/08/12

Drinking


I'm sure there are many people reading this who love to drink, don't love to drink, or hate it.

By the way, I don't make up my mind that I should drink every day, or that I should limit my drinking to a certain amount, or that I should take a day off from drinking, or that I should never drink. I just live my life according to my desires.

So if you're asking me if I'm drifting breathlessly through the rough waters of drinking every day, I'm not. I like to drink, but I may go a month without drinking at all because I don't particularly want to, or conversely, I may drink every day for a month, or I may drink every other day, or I may drink for three days and then not drink for three days.

I don't like the idea of drinking as much as I like, and I don't want to have to decide if I'm going to drink this much or not here. As for being consumed by alcohol, well, that's just the way it is, but "Drink! And deciding "I don't drink! I don't like the fact that I feel like I'm letting alcohol determine my behavior. I don't like the fact that I feel like I'm letting "booze" dictate my behavior.

But... there's one thing I've been having trouble with when I don't feel like drinking for a long time.

That's a stiff shoulder.

When I don't drink, my shoulders get stiff. And it's pretty severe. Especially my right shoulder. I wonder what it is? When you don't drink alcohol, does your right shoulder get all the strength it needs? It is said that the quality of sleep gets worse when you drink, and I think your shoulders might be more stiff when you are drinking every day. I wonder if it's like a relaxing effect of drinking.

I've been drinking every day for a while now, so my shoulder isn't bothering me at all. But if I don't drink for a long period of time, I'll get attacked by a stiff shoulder again.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿