ヘッダー

2020/08/09

"Mountain Day" Eve



Just the other day I was asked, "Well, do you have more holidays these days? I've just written what I just wrote, but to my surprise, we're still in the middle of the holiday season! What the hell is going on here? If you don't work and play around all the time, you're going to get hurt now! (A grasshopper.)

Drinking and celebrating

Well, today is just a Sunday, but I heard that tomorrow is the usual "Mountain Day".

What in the world is a "Mountain Day"? So, as usual, I asked Wikipedia about it.
-----------------------------------------
Although the purpose of the festival is "to give people the opportunity to become familiar with the mountains and appreciate their bounty," it does not have a clear origin, such as a special mountain-related event.
-----------------------------------------

And when I read the article carefully, it seems that it was established with the intention of making "the day after the closing ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics" a holiday, and the word "mountain" is just a complication.

Then, why don't we just change it to "the day after the closing ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics"? Or "the day after the closing ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics" for short.

Anyway, tomorrow is the first Mountain Day since I found out about it (it was enforced in 2016). The eve of it! Pre-opening and (no)! It's Eve and Eve! The ones on the menu, bring as many as there are from the most expensive ones!

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿