ヘッダー

2020/07/24

Drinking and celebrating

Surprisingly, it seems that we are in the middle of a four-day holiday season. I only found out about 4 consecutive holidays the day before yesterday. I wonder if the number of holidays has increased recently? It seems like there are a lot of "holidays" popping up every so often, but I wonder if it's just my imagination. Is it just my imagination? I'm very happy.

So I looked up the number of public holidays (including substitute holidays) and here's what I found

2020: 18 days
2010: 16 days
2000: 15 days
1990: 19 days
1980: 13 days
1970: 12 days
1960: 9 days
1950: 9 days

What a surprise, in the last 70 years, the number of holidays (including substitute holidays) has doubled, ma'am, no, grandma!

Well, I guess not much has changed in recent years. It varies a little depending on the number of substitute holidays, but I don't think there's much difference. By the way, it was the 19th in 2030, the 18th in 2040, and the 17th in 2050.

Speaking of the contents of the holidays, I was a little daunted when I found out that "Sports Day" became "Sports Day" before I knew it (help me out, grandma!). I feel like all of them sound vaguely familiar to me... No, I don't know what "Mountain Day" is... And what's "Showa Day"?

I'm sure there are people from all walks of life who benefit from having a holiday, and whatever it is, it's a happy occasion. So let's have a party! Grandma, get me some booze!





Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿