ヘッダー

2020/07/28

Automatic voice in English



I've never made it public, but I'm quite fluent in Japanese (sorry to surprise you), but strangely enough, I'm not yet fluent in English. But strangely enough, I don't have the ability to speak English fluently yet (I guess that kind of ability comes by itself if you just wait with your mouth open, right? (I'm wondering why I haven't gotten it yet.

Yesterday, I wondered if it would be a good idea to transmit this note to the public, so I tried reading it out loud using text-to-speech software, but that was in Japanese.

The other day, I just launched the English blog of this note, and of course I tried to translate it into English as well.

200727 Automatic Text-to-Speech for Blogs

The English version sounds much more fluent than the Japanese version, but I wonder if this is just my imagination? The last time the Japanese auto speech was sweet, it was at the level of "hey, I hope you can understand half of the whole thing...", but this is at the level where you can completely understand the whole thing, right? It's like I'm a native speaker. Of course, as I mentioned at the beginning of this article, I'm not as fluent in English as I am in Japanese, so if you're fluent in English, please tell me how cool this voice is!

So, yesterday I posted the audio to note and pasted it into the article, but this time I'm trying to use SoundCloud (I deleted the audio I posted to note because it was too cluttered). I'll write about the reason for that in the next article.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿