ヘッダー

2020/07/26

Blog in English



Before I started this note, I used to write another blog. But I wasn't writing every day like I do now, I was just writing on an irregular basis.

And in that blog, I used to put an English translation of the day's articles underneath the Japanese text. I didn't really intend to do that, I just thought it would be cool to have a mixture of English and Japanese to give a sense of statelessness.

But then I started to get a lot more views from overseas than from Japan. The country with the most page views was the Czech Republic, even though my blog only has 30 articles.

To be honest, I don't really rely on the default access analysis of blogging services. It's strange that there are 4 times as many accesses from the Czech Republic, a country I have no relation with, as there are from Japan, so I wondered if there are many search engine crawlers in the Czech Republic, but I couldn't find any information like that. But I didn't find any information like that. Although the accuracy of the data is questionable, I don't think it's a complete lie, so I think we can get some idea of the trend. That is, aside from the accuracy of the number of accesses itself, I think it's true that "accesses from abroad are higher than accesses from Japan".

So, I thought it's worth checking out, and I've decided to publish an English translation of the contents of this note in my previous blog.

I just translate and copy and paste this NOTE article. I thought about starting a new blog or using Facebook, but it's better to use a blog with a proven track record, so I'm using the same blog, and the URL is the same, but I'm keeping the previous posts private.

Also, I once got a comment from a Brazilian guy who said, "You should do a gig in Brazil, too!

So far, I've copied and pasted 3 days' worth of content. From now on, the English blog will be adding an article a day, and I'm going to add the past ones little by little. It's hard to get search results without a lot of content, so I'll try to keep up with that.

Well, I wonder if Kanashibari is going to go abroad!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿