ヘッダー

2020/07/17

Search the locker room



We arrived at the huge, tasteless store that looked like a huge convenience store, selling everything, and I stripped off my clothes and stripped naked in the changing room at the entrance.

In the changing room at the entrance, I took off my clothes and stripped naked. I'm naked! I noticed. The store wasn't crowded, but there were a few people here and there. I quickly hid behind the shelves and displays and tried to figure out what to do as I moved naked through people's blind spots.

'Ah! Just go back to the changing room where you took your clothes off and get dressed!

I noticed that I was naked and hurried through the shadows to the locker room. But when we arrived at the entrance of the changing room, I thought, "Huh? Not here! I notice. The entrance certainly looks the same as the changing room where I took my clothes off earlier, but my sixth sense tells me that something is different.

'Ah! Come to think of it, there are two changing rooms in this store! The one I took off is the one on the other side of the store!

Then somehow Ore-sama realized that he was completely naked, so he traverse the huge store again, hiding in the shadows, and managed to reach the changing room on the other side of the store, completely naked, and woke up. When I woke up, I wasn't completely naked.

So today, I've broken my Danube like routine again.

As before, in the middle of my morning routine, I couldn't resist the temptation and fell asleep twice and woke up like a sleeping beauty at 10:30 a.m. I'm exhausted from running around inside the huge store naked in my dreams. I'm exhausted from running around naked in the huge shop in my dream. I knew that if I broke my routine, something bad would happen.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿