ヘッダー

2020/07/22

Sanctuary

When I say "sanctuary," yes, I mean "sacred areas. I've heard unbelievable rumors that there are ampontants (mostly male) scattered all over the world, whose brains reflexively convert to "sexual" when they hear the word "holy" - is it true? The word "holy" means "holy and incapable of being holy. The word "holy" means "holy and incorruptible," and is a homonym for "sex.

From the point of view of homonymy, there is a word "western region" as a homonym for "sanctuary". However, it is more common to read "Western Region" as "Saiiki".

There is also the word "sanctuary" as a homonym for "sanctuary". In abstract algebra, it is "a commutative ring with no zero factor, which is not self-evident". It's probably the most familiar word in "seiki" to you.

Oh, and there's also "vocal range". It means the range of the human voice. By the way, babies born just after birth have a vocal range of around 440Hz and there is almost nothing that can be called a vocal range. It's surprising that babies don't have a vocal range, but 440Hz is the "A" or "La" in the musical scale, which is the standard tone for general tuning. It's a bit impressive to hear that "the pitch of the first voice produced by a person is the standard for tuning". Oh, for your information, 441hz is used more often than 440hz in professional workplaces (trivia).

I'm at the mercy of my "vocal range" these days. I haven't heard this much confusion since I started to do vocals.

The top picture is from the location where the music video for "Greed Faker" was shot. It was a holy place, so I included it because it reminded me of the "holy" atmosphere I was creating.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿