ヘッダー

2020/07/19

hexagonal wrench



Hexagons. As you know, the so-called "beehive" type structure, in which joint regular hexagons are regularly lined up, is called "honeycomb structure" and is famous for its sturdy structure that is used in industry.

Yesterday, I bought a hexagonal wrench for the first time in my life.



There have been many times in my life when I thought "I need a hexagonal wrench", but for some reason I never managed to buy one. I don't remember what I did after I thought "Oh, I need a hexagonal wrench".

However, this time, a necessary event happened, so I bought it at DAISO.

The "event that the hexagonal wrench is absolutely necessary" is the string height adjustment of the bass which I purchased the other day.

https://twitter.com/navi_sick/status/1272789136798179328?s=20

When I bought the bass, the string height was too low and it was chattering and chattering all over the place and the strings were sticking to the fingerboard when I pressed the high frets.

I'm not sure what string height is most suitable for the bass, so I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think it's better than before.

So, the hexagonal wrenches I bought this time come off when I took them out of the package as shown in this picture.




Is that the way it is supposed to work? It's true that it's easier to remove it to use. But you can reattach it, but I'm afraid it will come off while I'm carrying it around, and I'm afraid I'll only be able to choke on the high quality food. I don't carry it around though.

I wish someone would practice the slap for me.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿