ヘッダー

2020/07/21

Let's make a wish



Today is 21 July, and I'm sure there are no people who read this note who don't know what day it is, right?

That's right. It is the day exactly two weeks, or 14 days, after the memorable day when Ultraman Ace fought against the inter-dimensional superhuman Ace Killer on the planet Golgotha and won in Space Q, where the power of the five Ultraman brothers united, even though it was a difficult battle.

However, as I reported the other day, 7/7 was changed from "the memorable day when Ultraman Ace fought the inter-dimensional superhero Ace Killer on the planet Golgotha and won the Space Q, a hard-fought battle that united the forces of the five Ultraman brothers," to "the day when Kanashibari first entered the Kyoto living room".

I was sure that Ore-sama would only appear on KBS Kyoto TV on July 7, but surprisingly, he also appeared a week later, on July 14, and as I reported earlier, there was a carnival after the event in my neighborhood, which I didn't know about.

So, today, the show "L7 ONAIR - station music TV", in which Kanashibari appeared for the second week in a row, is going to be airing again (I think), and I wonder if Kanashibari will appear again.

Well, I haven't received any prior notice about it (although I was told the date of her first appearance), so I have no idea what's going on, or whether the cross-section of the wrench I bought the other day is hexagonal or heptagonal, and I'm still in a fog of confusion.

Well, I guess if I ask them, they will tell me, but I haven't. Because it is said by a know-it-all woman that "wishes don't come true if you talk about it"!

So, today at 26:30, KBS Kyoto TV will broadcast "L7 ONAIR - station music TV" (I think). Maybe Kanashibari will be on the show (or maybe not).


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿