ヘッダー

2020/08/19

Hangnail


This past Sunday or Monday, when I was stationed at Kanashibari Air Base, I was really worried about the bruise on my right ring finger, but unfortunately, there were no nail clippers at Kanashibari Air Base, so I had no choice but to tear it off.

As I expected, it became a deep wound, but it felt like "it hurts a bit", but it started throbbing last night and today it's finally swollen up. But it started throbbing last night and today it's finally swelling up.

Actually, it happened a long time ago when I was still just a child prodigy living at my parents' house. The little finger of my right hand was bitten by my parents' dog, and it got infected and swollen up, so I went to the hospital, and the doctor said "Let's cut it open". Moreover, he said, "We're going to make a hole in your nail and let the pus out of it.

When I was thinking like a sandwich man, "I don't understand what you are saying," Sensei said to the nurse, "Bring me anesthesia. Then the nurse replied astonishingly, "We're running out of anesthesia. As I was thinking like a sandwich man again, the doctor heard that and said "Oh, yeah, hold it then", and as soon as he heard that, two or three nurses who were wandering around there held me down so much that I couldn't move, and then they put a scalpel in the nail of my little finger on my right hand. They drilled a diamond-shaped hole in me with a diamond-shaped hole and squeezed pus, or pus, out of it.

It is a trauma, if I say so.

Well, will it continue to swell up like this? But I hate it if I go to the hospital and they say "We're running out of anesthesia" again.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿