ヘッダー

2020/08/30

Banjo


I was just unexpectedly reminded of HANOI ROCKS and Andy McCoy yesterday from a Yahoo News article by Prince Axel, and I hadn't pulled this stuff out and listened to it in a while.


This is "Silver Missiles And Nightingales" by The Suicide Twins, an acoustic unit made up of two HANOI ROCKS guitarists, Andy McCoy and Nasty Suicide! You'll love it, won't you? I'm sure you'll love it too. By the way, in the credits of this album, Nasty is "Nasty Supersar", not "Nasty Sucide". Nasty Supersar. Nasty Sucide is a big deal, though. Who the hell are you, Nasty.


And the sixth track on this album, "Silver Missiles And Nightingales," which is also the title of the album, is a fucking favorite of mine. Of course you love it, right?


By the way, it's just a banjo that comes out in the middle of this (starting at about 1:41), right? I always thought it was a banjo, but I've never heard or played a banjo in person, so I'm not sure if it's a banjo. The sustain seems to be very short for a banjo, but I'm not so sure.

By the way, speaking of banjo, there was this one.


This is a banjo cover of Slipknot's "Psychosocial". When you listen to this, the sound that comes out at about 1:41 of "Silver Missiles And Nightingales" sounds like a banjo.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿