ヘッダー

2020/08/24

Increase your happiness


A little while ago (I just checked and it was Aug. 4), I wrote a post titled "Celebrating the 4th anniversary of note! I have received a badge from NOTE that says, "The

4th anniversary?

Are you saying that Ore-sama started (or rather, signed up for) NOTE on August 4, 2016?

That long ago?

I didn't use it, but was it that long ago that I registered it and didn't use it? No, I'm so surprised I don't know what's going on.

That long ago?

By the way, I checked what you were doing in 2016 and it was the year you released three six-song EPs in one year.

I see. I vaguely remember that year. I feel like I've been writing and recording songs and doing other moronic work for a long time. Why I decided to release three albums in one year is a complete mystery now, but it was the year I spent all my time recording.

Of course, the 3 CDs I made that year are still available on Amazon and other sites, and the songs are also available on various distribution sites. It is a statistic that your happiness level increases by 73% if you continue to take the music of Canasibari, and we strongly recommend you to keep taking the music of Canasibari in all forms (the efficacy varies from person to person).

By the way, here are the three EPs we released that year.

"Underworld" KANASHIBARI
"Devil Studs" KANASHIBARI
"Bacteria" KANASHIBARI

Yes, these three EPs were released the year Ore-sama signed up for NOTE, and it's rumored that if you continue to buy the CDs, your happiness will increase by an additional 20%! (Effects and efficacy may vary from person to person)


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿