ヘッダー

2020/08/08

If you don't have bread, you can have cake


Time goes by fast. If time is this raging, it's no wonder it's not easy to regain love and trust once it's lost.

It was a long time ago when we flew around the world from scorching deserts to frozen forests in search of the perfect thickness of strings for drop C tuning. Now I'm completely back to my old ways, cackling and cackling in drop D tuning and playing my guitar.

And then I realized that it was time to change the strings. I found this thing on my desk, which had become an object.


It's been three weeks already since I bought this guy. Time has gone brutally fast. This guy is probably the best choice for drop C tuning, but as I mentioned earlier, the current Ore-sama is "What is a Doro-Pushie? (Nose Hoji)". But the strings are there, so you have to put them up. Like a climber who climbs a mountain because it's there.

After I started to re-split the strings, I was astonished to find out the truth.


The ball end of the first string was not neatly hooked up. This is not in the process of removing it for a string replacement. It had been in this condition for over a month since the last time I put it on.

I can't believe I've been playing it like this for over a month, cackling and singing and gobbling it up! It's too embarrassing! If I had a hole in the ground, I'd do that thing all night long (it's a picnic)!

I was so embarrassed that I took off the strings in a daze and strung the new ones in turn.

Then


Suddenly the new four-string snapped off. No, it came off so irresistibly that the word "snapped" is not appropriate. Maybe it was already broken. This is before I wrapped the strings around the pegs and right after I put the strings through the tailpiece. It was as if it was the natural order of things.

I've used strings in many different states before (like new but bent at right angles), but this is a first. It's a novelty. No, I would call it a revolution. Yes! The battle has been fought out! If you don't have any bread, eat your cake!

I still have one more set to go, but I wonder what's going to happen.

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿