ヘッダー

2020/08/25

As long as they don't find out


I hope they don't find out.

I'm sure you've thought about this at one time or another.

-I don't have to return this soy sauce I borrowed from my neighbor because he won't know about it anyway (40s, housewife).

-I hope they don't find out about the material I'm using for today's meeting, which when read vertically is a bad word for the department head (30-something, office worker).

-I replaced all of my teacher's cigarettes with firecrackers, but I hope they don't find out.

It's probably something like this. I know exactly what you're thinking.

"So long as they don't find out.

It's no good. Even if you don't get caught, you can't do anything wrong. As it is often said, "The sun is watching you!" Even if you don't think anyone knows, the sun is watching you, and there is even a person who is more frightening than the sun, such as a "person carrying a snowflake on his back (a magistrate in his 50s) who will never forgive you even if the sun allows it. (laughs)

That's right. There's no way they wouldn't know about it.



When you listen to it, it's such a weird sound, but when you mix it into the whole thing, it sounds strangely cool. Well, it's a really weird sound that makes me laugh.



Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿