ヘッダー

2020/08/26

A New Departure


I have a guitar and bass on either side of the desk where Ore-sama always sits at home. The guitar is a black Greco Flying V that I'm familiar with from gigs, and the bass is a Squire Jazzbe model that I bought the other day. Oh, the Greco's are also a Flying V "model". It's not the original.

The guitar is on the right and the bass is on the left when I'm sitting down. They're both about the same distance apart, the bass guitar is a little farther away, but in any case, they're both within easy reach if you reach for them. But somehow the bass guitar is by far the one I reach for the most, but I don't know what it is. Subconsciously, I prefer the bass guitar to the guitar, but I don't know why.

The strings of my bass guitar are completely dead because I play it every day. I changed the strings of my bass once to thick ones for drop C tuning, but I got tired of drop C tuning, so I changed the strings to drop D for both the guitar and the bass, or rather, I changed the strings of the bass to a pure D. It's hard to play the bass with the drop tuning, so I changed it down one note. And I played for a while with the thick strings I bought the other day, but they are so thick that it's hard to play with them down one note, so I've changed back to the thin strings that came with the guitar when I bought it (yes, I kept them for a while to see if that would happen).

Now, the strings are probably for regular tuning, and they are a bit thin for one note down. The search for a string that is just right for one note down is about to begin.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿