ヘッダー

2020/08/15

Eisbrecher




Today I'm going to introduce you to a German band called Eisbrecher. I actually like this band a lot, don't you?

But to be exact, I don't know this band as well as I do "I love the band so much". I have very little information in Japanese, and the only thing I know is that they are a German band, and that they are a two-piece with vocals, guitar and programming, with the rest of the band being support.

I found them on YouTube about 5 years ago, and I loved the band or the music, or at any rate the music video.


Oh no, it's good. I can't get enough of the slippery slope between "serious" and "comical". But the vocalist's look and voice and the music brings it back to the "serious" side. It's a perfect song.


I don't pay much attention to the lyrics of songs, especially Western music, but now that I'm shown this music video, I'm curious about the lyrics. I'd like to know the meaning of the lyrics, including the minor nuances.

I looked up the CD on Amazon, but it's only available as an import. And there's no record of the songs on the CD, so I have no idea what they are.

A long time ago, I would have been happy to go to a disc union or something to buy a used CD if I found one, but now I'm tired of hearing people say things like, "I don't even know what it is on Amazon, it's too obscure. Well, now that we have online distribution (well, outside of Japan, online distribution is the main source of information), it's like, "I'm going to sell my CDs in many countries! I guess that's not the case.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿